I have not posted in well over two months. This officially makes me a shitty blogger. But I have been making things that I intend to put up for sale on etsy soon, so I’ve decided to try to work on keeping this up too (because blogs + etsy = more sales.) But, as all I’ve been doing is making things that I want to post about after I’ve gotten pictures taken and my etsy shop set up, I’ve got nothing. So here’s some links to some super important craft-related things I either already have or really want to try out:
- DIY Deodorant. I’m actually really excited to try this one out. I think I may add lemon or lime juice to the recipe when I whip up a batch. One of the girls at work told me about the awesomeness of lemons-as-deodorant, and the internet seems to back her up.
- Old tee-shirt halters! No-sew patterns are my favorite (I’ve yet to buy a sewing machine) and I’ve made variations of this one on two of my old shirts and love them! I’ll probably make more as the weather keeps heating up.
- Now that I know tea cup bird feeders exist, I want to make hundreds of them. They are so cute! And the tutorial is great.
- Shirt skirts are pretty much the first thing on my list to make once I buy a sewing machine. I love skirts (so comfortable!) and these are adorable.
- Bath bombs. Because they are fun and fizzy.
- And seriously, I saved the best for last. Check out the amazing fabrics at this website, or submit your own to be made. How awesome?